Series Crackdown is back for round 8.0 on Friday 2nd August until Sunday 11th August, 2019! If you’re new to this readathon, you can find out all of the information below but basically, we read for 10 whole days and try to complete/start/finish off as many series as we can. There are prompts, Instagram challenges, twitter sprints and an all-new points system!!!
Where do I sign up?
You can sign up by filling out the form linked below, make sure you have your TBR post/tweet/instagram post ready! Please use a specific link and not your profile one, so that people can see your Series Crackdown updates!
Where do I post updates?
Anywhere and everywhere as long as you tweet me links to your updates via the readathon’s twitter @SeriesCrackdown or my personal account @TheBookMoo. Also, use #SeriesCrackdown and #SCReadathon wherever you post.
What can we look forward to this time around?
Well, we have all of the regular stuff going on during the readathon, including Twitter sprints (hosts to be announced), Instagram challenges (@thebookmoo) and this time we have something brand new to look forward to. By popular demand, we now have…
- Twitter Sprints – every night at 8pm BST. Make sure you’re following @SeriesCrackdown to join in!
- Instagram Challenges – Post a photo each day!
- Reading Prompts – Plan your TBR and complete as many prompts as you can! I am a very relaxed readathon host so I will allow you to use one book for as many prompts as you would like. Blank boards available at the end of this post to make your own TBR using canva.com – not sponsored.
- ALL-NEW POINTS SYSTEM – Earn yourself MOOs every time you complete a read or challenge! Points are given as follows:
- 1 – Each book read during the readathon
- 1 – Joining a Twitter Sprint
- 2 – Completing a reading prompt
- 3 – Each Instagram Challenge completed
- 4 – Each Blog post for the readathon (TBR, Progress, Wrap-Up)
- 5 – Reading one of MY favourites
- 10 – Completing all reading prompts
The person with the most MOOs at the end of the readathon will receive a book prize from me! The winner will be contacted after the readathon and the prize will be sent out at the end of August. Remember to use the progress tracker to log your MOOs, I’ll be checking this when I pick the winner! When you link-up your TBR post, I will tell you if you have earned 5 MOOs for reading one of my favourites.
BLANK BOARDS FOR YOUR TBR
If you have any questions feel free to ask them below or tweet me @SeriesCrackdown or @TheBookMoo and ENJOY! You will definitely see a lot more about this on twitter and Instagram over the following weeks so make sure you go and follow us there. I’ll see you all on the 2nd August!
Will you be participating?
What will be on your TBR?