1. Favourite book?
Philosopher’s Stone because it cemented my love for this series from the very beginning.
2. Least favourite book?
The Goblet of Fire because it was my first ever mammoth read and it took it’s toll on me so bad.
3. Favourite movie?
The Chamber of Secrets just for the Polyjuice potion scenes!
4 Least favourite movie?
The Order of the Phoenix, I just felt like it lost it’s touch with the books too much.
5 Favourite quote?
I’m such a cliche but:
“Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.” – Albus Dumbledore
“NOT MY DAUGHTER YOU BITCH!” – Molly Weasley got sass.
6. Favourite Weasley?
Molly or Fred & George.
7. Favourite female character?
Luna and Tonks. Oh and McGonagall!
8. Favourite villain?
Bellatrix because why not have a mad cow in there.
9. Favourite male character?
10. Favourite professor?
Hagrid. I know this is a very loose answer but he is actually a professor!
WOULD YOU RATHER
11. A, Wash Snape’s hair, or B, spend a day listening to Lockhart rant about himself.
Spend a day listening to Lockhart, there’s always earplugs eh?
12. A, duel an elated Bellatrix, or B, an angry Molly
Bellatrix, because Molly is one scary mofo when she’s angry.
13. Travel to Hogwarts via A. Hogwarts Express or B. flying car.
FLYING CAR! Gimme that Ford Anglia any day.
14. A, Kiss Voldemort. Or B, give Umbridge a bubble bath.
Give Umbridge a bubble bath and seriously who made these questions?!
15. A, ride a hippogriff, B, ride a firebolt
Firebolt, I get scared of things that fly… Yeah I know, I’m weird. I cried in the bat house at Chester Zoo, just sayin.
BOOK TO MOVIE ADAPTATION
16. Is there a character which you felt differently about in the movies vs books?
Dumbledore. Like Richard Harris was a perfect match to book Dumbledore and I know unfortunately he passed away after film 2 but they then cast Michael Gambon who wasn’t mellow enough for book Dumbledore 😦
17. Is there a movie you preferred instead of the book?
Erm, I wouldn’t say I preferred it but The Philosopher’s Stone film really brought my imagination to life and made the books easier to picture, for little me.
18. Richard Harris or Michael Gambon as Dumbledore?
Richard Harris, see my answer to question number 16.
19. Your top thing (person or event) which wasn’t included in the movie that annoyed you most.
Teddy because literally, anyone who hasn’t read the books doesn’t know about him!
20. If you could remake any of the Potter movies, which would it be?
Ooo, erm I think The Order of the Phoenix.
21. Which house was your first gut feeling you’d be a part of?
Gryffindor because let’s face it, deep down we all wanna be the hero.
22. Which house were you actually sorted into on Pottemore (or another online sorting quiz)?
23. Which class would be your favourite?
Transfiguration me thinks.
24. Which spell do you think would be most useful to learn?
Accio. I am lazy, I am always losing things. Always Accio.
25. Which character do you think at Hogwarts you’d instantly become best friends with?
Fred and George because they’re mischevious, like me!
26. If you could own one of the three Hallows, which would it be?
The invisibility cloak because the power of the Elder wand doesn’t interest me and it would be cruel to see lost loved ones again.
27. Is there any aspect of the books you’d want to change? This can be a character, an event, anything.
Erm, a certain Weasley surviving 😥
28. Favourite marauder?
I wanna say Sirius but it’s a bit of an iffy one.
29. If you could bring one character back to life, which would it be?
See question 27!
30. Hallows or Horcruxes?
Hallows, I don’t fancy the pain of Horcruxes being destroyed. Like ouch.
Thanks for reading and have a go at this tag if you fancy!
Comment with your answers so I can see what you would put!