“The Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
– Put the award logo/image on your blog.
– List the rules.
– Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
– Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
– Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
– You have to nominate 10-20 people.
– Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
– Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
– Share your link to your best post(s)
– I am crazy about VW Campervans and if I had the money for maintenance, I would definitely buy one…an orange one.
– I am a book hoarder and have no more room on shelves but continue to buy books.
– I am a blood donor and my blood group is A-.
What has been your biggest achievement of 2016?
Exploring more of the World, donating blood for the first time, finding happiness at work and of course getting engaged to my fiancé.
What was the most surprising read for you this year?
More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera because I wasn’t sure about reading it and then was peer pressured into it by The Book Club girls and LOVED it! I was surprised at the outcome of the book too!
Who are your top 3 auto-buy authors?
Marisa Meyer, V.E Schwab and Melinda Salisbury.
What is your biggest bookish pet peeve?
People putting things on top of books like keys, mugs, earphones etc. Like seriously you could make it dirty…
Describe your outlook on life in 6 words or less?
Work to live, don’t live to work.
If you’ve already been tagged and I tag you then whoopsee, pass the tag onto another blogger please!
Ang and Mae
Real Tasty Pages
Dina – SFF Book Reviews
Amanda – Cover 2 Cover Mom
Lara – The Book Heathen
Ola Reads Books
Megan – Book Slayer Reads
Bookends and Endings
– If you were a book, what book would you be?
– Why would you be that book?
– What’s your favourite genre?
– What’s an under-rated book you want everyone to read?
– If you went to a fancy dress party, what bookish character would you dress up as?
Thanks for reading this post and spread the love on Twitter @thebookmoo or on your blog 🙂 Who will be the next Mystery Blogger?