I managed to finish the last half of An Abundance of Katherines by John Green which I rated just 3 stars unfortunately…
HOUR 24 – THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!
HOUR 23 – Limerick!
This hour I’m still reading away but I’ve participated in a challenge. The Reading Fuel Recipe Challenge and here is my entry:
HOUR 21 – READ LIKE CRAYYYY!
HOUR 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
HOUR 13 – Currently 1AM…
I am currently losing alertness and I’m lagging with Chapter one of The Girl from Everywhere. I could go and make coffee or tea but my legs won’t physically leave my bed. I think it’s lights out when I finish this chapter so I am saying goodnight to you all now!
Huzzah! I finished An Abundance of Katherines finally! I rated it 3 stars so not bad but not like WOWWWW! Onto The Girl from Everywhere by Heidi Heilig…
1. What are you reading right now?
2. How many books have you read so far?
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
I have had so many interruptions from shopping with my mum, dropping my brother at the Liverpool match, Teatime and socialising with my boyfriend! I have top say I didn’t deal with them well because I’m now panicked into reading!
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
How unorganised I’ve been!
I am finally on my way to finishing this book! Harrah! Just 20 pages to go and then onto my next read? What to read next?
HOUR 9 & 10
I think I may need to choose a different book because it’s not going well with An Abundance of Katherines. If by Hour 11, I haven’t made a serious dent in it, I’m moving on!
HOUR 8 – Back to it
I’m now snuggled on the couch with my book, in my pyjamas ready to smash this! How is everyone else doing?
HOUR 7 – Teatime…
I managed to complete a challenge whilst eating my tea!
HOUR 6 – MORE READING!
Powering through this book, i’m finding the main characters slightly annoying but you can’t like every character you read about! This is turning into a gif an hour blog post…
HOUR 5 – READING!
I am spending this entire hour reading and devoting myself to An Abundance of Katherines by John Green, hopefully to finish it by hour 6/7. No interruptions from social media or annoying people who talk to me when I have a book in my hand.
HOUR 1, 2, 3 & 4
I had to take my mum shopping and the whole time I was thinking HURRY! I’M MISSING OUT ON READING FOR DEWEY’S! It kinda looked like this…
HOUR ZERO – Pre-Event
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today?