Top 5 Wednesday is set up by the lovely Lainey at GingerReadsLainey if you want to pop over and have a look at her channel. Let’s have a look at the topics for August!
26th – Book Series you wish had more books
5th August 2015: Favourite Maps
12th August 2015: Favourite Required Reading
3) Anthology Poem: Limbo – Edward Kamau Brathwaite
4) Anthology Poem: Havisham – Carol Ann Duffy
5) The Bloody Chamber – Angela Carter
I don’t so much like this book but I respect the writing.
19th August 2015: Tropes you hate
NO JUST NO!
2) Oblivious parents
My mum is like a snifferdog, like seriously. How do these characters get away with so much?!
3) Male love interest leaves for females ‘own good’
Oh, she cannot live without him. He left her for her own good because she cannot survive. PFT.
4) New kid in the school
How many schools do YA characters go through? Seriously?!
26th August 2015: Book Series you wish had more books
I want to hear about previous hunger games!
2) The Lunar Chronicles – Marissa Meyer
I don’t want it to end later this year!
3) Harry Potter – J. K Rowling
What’s happening with Harry’s kids?